The Eniac Platform
From the beginning, one of the keys to Eniac’s success has been taking a holistic approach to supporting our portfolio. With Eniac you get four partners for the price of one, and each partner uses their unique experience to open doors and advise our investments. The result has led to companies that consistently bring a quality product to market, acquire strong follow-on capital and have a measurable impact across industries.
Since we began investing in 2010, our approach has evolved and expanded to address the growing needs of our portfolio companies. We want our founders to focus on building their business while we provide the peripheral vision to support our portfolio with hands-on GP support and the Eniac Platform. Leading your seed round is just the first step. Eniac companies enjoy the following support:
- Business Development Business development and networking opportunities with hundreds of top companies, investors, and brands.
- Fundraising Fundraising support including pitch deck guidance, follow-on investor strategy, milestone development, and syndicate building.
- Network Connections to other founders in Eniac’s portfolio to explore synergies and partnership opportunities.
- Operations Business operations resources to organize your team, install best practices and partner with the best vendors.
- PR PR and marketing support to launch your company, announce funding and strategic advisory for on-going announcements and events.
- Talent Exposure of your open positions on the dedicated Eniac Talent Network, in-network candidate matching, and support with establishing a solid in-house HR base.
The Eniac Network
The Eniac Network is a collective of executives and experts who support Eniac’s Founders.
The community spans experts from big tech including Facebook, Google, Square, Twitter, LinkedIn and Fortune 100 including Ford, Wells Fargo, Citigroup, Albertson’s, Disney, and Nike. Functional expertise includes business development, finance, growth, marketing, product, recruiting, sales, technology and more.
Senior Portfolio Director
Director of Product Management
Head of VC and Startup Partnerships, US
VP of Innovation, Consumer Products
SVP, Digital Marketing
VP of Strategic Partnerships & Consumer Products
CTO & VP of Engineering
Director of Innovation and Venture Investments
Kruti Patel Goyal
Head of Startup Sales & Customer Success
Product Marketing Manager
President & CTO
Product Marketing Manager
VP Sales, SMB & Enterprise
VP of Sales
Co-Founder & CEO
Co-Founder & CISO
Global Account Manager